We've provided below some helpful tips and information to help ensure a smooth delivery of your wine to you.
Where do we deliver?
- Please note that during the current Covid-19 pandemic we continue to be open for business and delivering to your door as usual.
- We primarily deliver to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on overseas orders.
Orders of up to £100 in value are subject to a £10 delivery charge (per delivery address) within most of mainland UK.
Deliveries with an order value of £101 and above are delivered free of charge within most of mainland UK.
When do we deliver to you?
- We normally deliver between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday. Deliveries will usually be completed within 48 hours of your order. (This maybe slightly longer for Scotland and during Covid-19).
- If you require your wines to be delivered to an alternative address to your billing address please complete the additional information at checkout.
How do I book my delivery for when I want it?
- Select a delivery date at checkout and all deliveries will be carried out by an independent third party.
- The courier will require a signature from you or a representative of you on receipt of the delivery.
What happens if I'm not available?
- In the event of any delivery being returned to us undelivered, you will be liable for the re-delivery charge of £15 (per delivery address).
Anything else I should know?
- Please note that deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Scilly Isles and some areas of Scotland (Postcodes affected below) may carry a supplemental delivery charge - please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
AB; BT; DD; DG; EH; FK; G; HS; IM; IV; KA; KW; KY; PA; PH; PO/IOW; TD; ZE
- Exports to other countries may be available upon request and are subject to a minimum value of £300 (excluding delivery charges) per delivery address. Where overseas orders are liable to import taxes in the destination country, the recipient shall be liable for these unless paid in advance at the time of placing your order.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods within the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not accept responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from being provided with inaccurate or incorrect delivery information.
What about event tickets?
- Delivery of tickets to our tasting events are delivered by post free of charge.
- Any questions you have about Delivery should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.