We've provided below some helpful tips and information to help ensure a smooth delivery of your wine to you.
Where do we deliver?
- Please note that during the current Covid-19 pandemic we continue to be open for business and delivering to your door as usual.
- We deliver to the UK mainland and currently do not ship outside of this region.
Orders of up to £174 in value are subject to a £10 delivery charge (per delivery address) within most of mainland UK.
Deliveries with an order value of £175 and above are delivered free of charge within most of mainland UK.
When do we deliver to you?
- We normally deliver between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday. Deliveries will usually be completed within 48 hours of your order. (This maybe slightly longer for Scotland, when there are bank holidays and during Covid-19).
- If you require your wines to be delivered to an alternative address to your billing address please complete the additional information at checkout.
How do I book my delivery for when I want it?
- Select a delivery date at checkout and all deliveries will be carried out by an independent third party.
- The courier will require a signature from you or a representative of you on receipt of the delivery.
What happens if I'm not available?
- In the event of any delivery being returned to us undelivered, you will be liable for a re-delivery charge of £15 (per delivery address).
- When no-one is available to accept the delivery, the transportation company and/or Woodshire Wines will contact you. If contact is unsuccessful, we will send you an email to confirm that a delivery has been attempted and to re-arrange.
Anything else I should know?
- Please note that we currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland. Deliveries to the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Scilly Isles and some areas of Scotland (Postcodes affected below) carry a supplemental delivery charge of between £20 and £40 - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AB; BT; DD; DG; EH; FK; G; HS; IM; IV; KA; KW; KY; PA; PH; PO/IOW; TD; ZE
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods within the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not accept responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from being provided with inaccurate or incorrect delivery information.
What about event tickets?
- Delivery of tickets to our tasting events are delivered by post free of charge.
- Any questions you have about Delivery should be sent to us at email@example.com.